The rolling mill buildings were built in 1834 and 1840, where the rolling mill stands were located. The left house from 1834 for rolling various bar iron sections and the right one for the production of thick wire, fine flat and "facone iron" (including oval iron sections). Between the two was a building to house the large waterwheel for driving the rollers, which at that time had a diameter of 21 3/4 feet (approx. 6.3m) and a width of 9 feet (2.6m), and which received the necessary impact water from the first slope through a wooden channel. After the privatisation the model carpentry workshop was set up in the right house and a small rye mill with a roller mill in the left one.
View the embedded image gallery online at: